tweet..

  • Loading Tweets..

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

peek-a-boo :)

Here i come again...desk stacked with a pile of papers, a horde of unwritten mails , a to- do list as long as my parrot green gypsy skirt and a perpetually disobedient mind. Well i guess this happens to the most constant and prudent of us sometimes..... but today "the other side of me" has absolutely decided to play truant. I keep on surfing irrelevant sites and giggling at all my collegues who are constantly giving me disapproving looks.
Hmmm.... lets see what would i have done today if not compelled to sit in this place for my daily bread and chocolate :)
1) Take a bus to some unknown destination with a W.H Auden book and listen to Green Day.. "Wake me up when September ends"
2) Happily consume a sizzling brownie with hot chocolate sauce oblivious to upcoming baby-fat attack.
3) Watch the sunrise... i know its not possible at 11.15 am but what the heck.... to watch the sunrise.
4) Braid my hair with yellow flowers
5) Sit near a huge fountain somewhere where the spray hits my eyes and feed pigeons.... ummm white pigeons...
I absolutely have to start working now... reality beckons.

4 comments:

  1. i wish we could actually do all those things rather than work..............(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always a good feeling that i hve when i read your blogs since i am great fan of ur blogs.....

    well, i guess its not just u who has this urge to take a big break from the horde of unwritten mails, desk stacked with files, monthly reports and what not but rather to do what one actually wants to do ....

    * explore unknown places on earth (of course before September ends)
    * walk along the beach watching the sunset/sunrise
    * look out for the most exotic dishes on offer

    but but but, that's not the reality that we are living with(exception-u do ur work for ur daily bread and chocolate, i do my work for my daily bread and a cup of tea :) ), at the moment... reality what i feel right now, is far behind our destination...

    Its a long journey ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish to have a day like that which should come repeatedly and just little add to that kitty karunesh, dire straits,my laptop and some tandoori chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooo....... whenever i'll feel the work load surrounding me.........Ur blog will always remind me of feeling d same way by going to my dreamy cocoon for-a-while.... and bounce back to work..... only... only... only... only...when boss is around.....

    ReplyDelete